All our items are hand chosen for their particular vintage quality. All goods are carefully selected, washed and thoroughly inspected for any damage prior to selling.
We endeavor to describe all items as fully as possible. We know how frustrating it can be to buy an item only to find that it’s not right. We will not sell any item that is cracked, chipped or damaged.
All of the items listed for sale are pre-owned and many have been used. Some items may show signs of age, have marks, manufacturing imperfections, or show signs of general wear. Any significant imperfections will be described fully on the product page. We aim to be transparent with all our customers. Your delight and satisfaction with your purchase is very important to us.
All items will be posted with in 2-3 days of receiving payment. Delivery and postage prices are for UK mainland delivery. We are happy to post over seas but please email for a quote.
We abide by the Distance Selling Regulations and our policy does not affect your statutory rights.
We do accept returns that have been incorrectly described.
If you wish to return an item to us
• Please notify us with in 7 days of purchase.
• The item must be returned to us with in 7 days of the written request.
• When returning an item your must cover the cost of postage. We recommend that you use insured registered delivery, as we cannot accept liability for goods lost or damage in transit.
• All items must be returned in the same packaging that they were sent in.
• The refund will be processed with in 30 days of receiving the returned items.
• If the items are damaged or in a different condition to which they were sent, a refund will be issued at our discretion.